SG Capital Partners Fund 1, KS
registration number. 40103990509,
legal address: Skanstes Street 50, Riga, LV-1013
The controller of personal data is SG Capital Partners Fund 1, KS ”, Registration No. 40103990509 , Address: Skanstes Street 50, Riga, LV-1013; Tel. 26443262; e-mail email@example.com; website: b39.lv
- This policy applies to the use of personal data on the website with the domain address b39.lv . The purpose of this policy is to provide you (the data subject) with information about the purpose of processing personal data on the website, its scope, protection, processing times, your rights, and to explain why we need to use your personal data when visiting our website.
Why do we process your data?
- We process your personal data so that you can get answers to your questions.
What data do we process?
- When you contact us through this website, information such as your email address, name and telephone number may be stored.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Data processing is carried out for the purpose of providing answers to questions of interest to you and ensuring the delivery of up-to-date information in accordance with your request.
- The processing of data is performed on the basis of your consent and is performed only for the purposes specified in this policy (for the transmission of information).
Where do we get personal information?
- We obtain the personal data you provide to us using the form available on our website.
To whom do we pass on your personal data?
- Law enforcement authorities, the court or other state and local government institutions, if it follows from regulatory enactments and the relevant institutions have the right to the requested information, if it has had to be specifically requested.
- You, as the data subject, upon a clear and unambiguous request.
- Courts or other state institutions to protect their legitimate interests.
- The recipients of your data may be authorized employees of the Controller, Processors, law enforcement and supervisory authorities.
- We will release personal data only to the extent necessary in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments and objective circumstances justified by the specific situation.
- We process personal data in the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EU / EEA). Your personal data is not processed in countries outside the EU / EEA to provide you with the service of your choice. The transfer and processing of personal data outside the EU / EEA can only take place if there is a legal basis for doing so, namely to fulfill a legal obligation, conclude or perform a contract, or with your consent, and appropriate safeguards have been put in place.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- All personal data obtained from you is stored until you withdraw your consent. Longer periods of retention of personal data are permitted to comply with legal requirements regarding the minimum retention period for documents or information or to protect our legitimate interests.
- At the end of this period, we will securely delete your personal data or make it inaccessible (archiving) or unidentifiable so that it can no longer be linked to you.
- We reserve the right to suspend the processing of your data if we stop providing information in this form, as currently provided on our website.
Protecting your data
- With us, your personal data is safe because we take all necessary measures in accordance with applicable data protection laws, guidelines, internal guidelines and procedures.
- We always work to the highest safety standards. We use the latest technologies, various security software – firewall, authentication programs, data encryption to protect your personal data and prevent access to them by third parties accidentally or intentionally, unauthorized access, as well as to prevent the intentional or unintentional loss, disclosure or destruction of personal data .
- In the event of circumstances that may compromise the security of your data, we will notify you by telephone, in writing or by publishing the information on our website.
- We are not responsible for the loss or leakage of your personal data if it is your fault, and we urge you to be responsible and familiar with the security rules of your computer and the Internet and to be especially careful when handing over your personal data, such as your identity document.
- You have the right to request confirmation from us whether we process personal data relating to you.
- If the information provided to us is no longer up to date, you have the right to ask us to make corrections.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your data or to object to their processing if you consider that the data have been processed unlawfully or that the grounds for obtaining them have expired.
- If you believe that we have processed your data illegally, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate.
- If your personal data has been obtained with your consent, you may revoke it at any time and we will not continue to process your data.
- In certain cases, you have the right to ask us to delete or stop processing your personal data, but this cannot happen in cases where the law or regulations oblige us to store and process your personal data, or if compliance with this request may make it difficult to provide you with full information. existing and new services of SG Capital Partners Fund 1, KS.